Jeremy "Falafel" Starks
Jeremy joined the Ship of Fools at the end of the 2011 Fall Semester. The name "Falafel" was given to him by "Lucky" Luke Poole and Kate "Caper" Borders after a successful show for veterinary students visiting Purdue on March 16, 2012. During a game of Blind Lines, Jeremy misread the word "Falafel" as "Fall-a-fell." The audience and fellow performers were confused. Taylor "The Turtle" Daine was also in the game, and proceeded to correct Jeremy, and Jeremy continued to mispronounce things in the game, which got a big laugh.
Jeremy's first show was the 2012 Spring Call-Out Show, January 27, 2012, in BRNG 2280.
- Treasurer: Fall 2012 - Mid-Fall 2012
- Captain: Fall 2012 - Current
Improv Strengths and Weaknesses
- Favorite Games: Actors Nightmare, Chain Murder Mystery, I Love You, Follow The Leaver, Forward Reverse
- Strengths: Taking every game seriously, always wanting to play more games in order to improve on skills.
- Weaknesses: Use of stock characters, getting caught in a niche that seems inescapable.
Jeremy is going to Purdue for English Education. He came out to the first Open Forum of his freshmen year and before long fell in love with improvisational comedy. Being a part of the Purdue Improv Club really helped him find out who he was freshman year of college, and he is glad now to be a part of it and a member of the Ship of Fools.